Thursday, July 5, 2012

Excuses

I know I keep giving excuses about not blogging, but they are the truth.  I simply don’t feel like it.  We have been going and doing some things, but I rarely pull the camera out, and when I do, I don’t feel like blogging about them.  I’m hoping that by the end of the first trimester, my energy will show it’s face again and I will do better!  So bear with me!!

Some things we have done…

I actually went on a girls night to celebrate my friend Lori (Brinlee’s mommy!).  Lori has had a rough couple of years, physically fighting cancer, financially with medical bills, emotionally, etc.  And we all LOVE her!  So we all got together for dinner and a movie and just celebrated HER!   She deserves it! 
**Crappy iPhone pics coming your way**
IMG_5610IMG_5615
Me and one of my FAVES Joelle!!  Love this girl :)

IMG_5604
Some of the girls!

IMG_5609
The group, minus Tina and Ashley!

IMG_5608
The preggo’s of the group

IMG_5612
Jen and I.  She is 6 months pregnant and looks terrific!  Gag.  Just kidding, love her!

IMG_5611
Me and Dana!

IMG_5614
Me and the two prettiest sisters I know!  Christy and LORI!!

We had a great night!!  Hopefully Lori could feel how much we all LOVE her!!

We have also went out for sushi and visited family. But mostly we are just laying low.

IMG_5626

No comments: