Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Vacation 2012 part 3

On this trip, we didn’t go to Disney, but we did go to SeaWorld!  It was so much fun!
Petting and feeding the sting rays.

DSC_0008DSC_0009

Trying to touch a Dolphin!
DSC_0028

The dolphins were by far my favorite part!
DSC_0036DSC_0038

Waiting on the dolphin show with some popcorn!
DSC_0059

DSC_0112DSC_0126

Shamu show!
DSC_0135DSC_0152

Our last day of vacation we spent at Cocoa Beach.  I am always so sad to leave the beach.  I am absolutely amazed by the ocean.  It’s just so hard to grasp it’s size and how small we really are.  I am intrigued. 
All my faves, at the same time, same place, together, on a beach.  Does it get any better than that?
DSC_0166

Running to her meme!
DSC_0188

My 3 favorite guys ever!
DSC_0194

I had to have a (virgin) Pina Colada, to get the real vacation mode feeling!!  HA! 
DSC_0204
Although I wouldn’t trade being pregnant, next vacation I go on, I will NOT be pregnant!  I couldn't have ANY of the fish sandwiches I wanted and definitely couldn’t have all of the fresh, raw tuna that I wanted, that everyone else was having!  And I had to stick with cooked oysters!  Who likes cooked food anymore?  Not me!  HA!

Oh vacation, why must you have to end??
DSC_0226

No comments: