Monday, December 3, 2012

33 weeks with H2 and comparison pics

Well HEELLLLOOOO 8 months pregnant momma!!  I can’t believe how fast this pregnancy has went!

I am feeling great, for the most part, and absolutely loving feeling this little lady move around inside my belly!

The only not so fun symptoms at this point are: terrible sweating, breathlessness and I can’t quite get comfy these days.  I have some insomnia going on, even though I feel exhausted.  I pee about every 2-3 hours through the night, which I know is my body preparing me for an infant :)  Despite these minor uncomfortable symptoms, I am LOVING being pregnant this time.  I love my belly and I love watching my belly while the little lady moves around! I am feeling overly blessed!

 

33 weeks!

IMG_6307

 

Here are some comparisons:

IMG_6315IMG_6305

33 weeks with H2 on left, 34 weeks with Mia on right

 

IMG_6308IMG_6312

Same outfit.  33 weeks with H2 on left, BUT 38.5 weeks with Mia on right.

No comments: