Friday, December 14, 2012

Playing with my camera

I’ve had this dag on nice camera for over a year, and I’m just now getting around to messing with all of the settings and shooting in manual mode.  I made it through nursing school, but seriously?  I have like a mental block when it comes to learning all of the lingo of photography.  I LOVE to take pictures and have a pretty sweet subject like my main subject pretty well, but man, I get so confused!

Monkey bars for my favorite little monkey :)
DSC_0040DSC_0047

I can read something over and over again, close the article, turn on my camera and go HUH?  What was I supposed to do? What does that mean? Why are my pictures still dark? 

DSC_0044

Unfortunately, I am one of those people that I just want to get it. Like instantly.  Also, unfortunately?  I am NOT one of those people that it just comes to.  I just want to be that way!  HA!

DSC_0049

I know it takes lots of practice, but my subject, although cute as can be, is also very challenging!

Any tips for me?  (I have Nikon D3100)

No comments: