Wednesday, December 26, 2012

36 weeks with H2

Thirty Six weeks.  Wow!  As this pregnancy winds down to the end, I find myself not in a hurry, AT ALL, to deliver.  Not that I don’t want to see her, but because of how much I have enjoyed this pregnancy and how fast it has flown by.  And also because I don’t know that we will have any other kids, I am kind of sad thinking that this may be the last time I feel the movements of a growing baby inside my belly.  And what an amazing feeling that is.
I love this little girl to the moon and back already and can’t wait to hold her, but am still sad it’s almost over.  Bittersweet.

IMG_6441

In other news, look what just came in the mail…
IMG_6438
I am SO SO excited to see my sweet baby girls in these sister shirts!  It’s crazy for me to even say that.  Baby girls.  Plural. Crazy.
And also?  Finley’s diaper bag is already packed and ready for the hospital!!  AHHHH!!!
4 weeks to go.  At the MOST!

No comments: