Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My birthday!

Today is my 29th (and now holding for the next few years!) birthday! 

My husband brought home a Reese Ice Cream cake (he speaks my love language: peanut butter and chocolate!) and took me to eat at one of our favorite Tex Mex restaurants!

IMG_9847IMG_9848

Who needs presents one day of the year when you have this EVERY day of the year??

IMG_9846
My heart is SO full!

After Dave went to work, Mom brought over a little sweet gift!

IMG_9849

I also got a charm for my Pandora bracelet!

Later that night, Poppy and Ben took me and the girls to eat sushi!!!

Me and the girls with Pops; Ben and our favorite waiter, Hong!
IMG_9862IMG_9851

Tuna tataki to start!
IMG_9864

Salmon and super white tuna sashimi, and a Candy cane roll!
IMG_9863

My birthday dessert!
IMG_9865

As much as I am not really digging getting older, my family sure makes it a little less painful!

No comments: