Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I can't think of a title for this one....

"Random" is defined as:  Having no definite aim or purpose; not sent or guided in a particular direction; made, done, occurring, etc., without method or conscious choice; haphazard; Lauren Huff.
I have noticed and been told multiple times that I am "random."  Ok whatever, I agree.  My mind just RACES all the time and when something sparks another memory in my head, I just kind of blurt it out instead of thinking about it first!  It's kind of like word/thought vomit...it just comes out when it wants and there is no stopping it HAHA!  So, just thought I would give you the heads up for now just in case I go off on a tangent of nothing relevant to what I was previously talking about!  Now that I got that out of the way...
Did I already say Mia got her 8th tooth on April 25, 2010??  If not, I just did! HAHA
So yesterday I got a "budget" from work for the first 8 hours of the day, so we decided to go visit Pam, Damon and Liam.
On our way to see Liam

Liam Andrew!


Liam and aunt Lauren

Uncle Dave

This made Dave REALLY ready for another....

He looks just like a little Damon!

After a short visit, we were all hungry so we decided to go up to Mr.Gattis and have some pizza.  By this point I already knew I had to go to work for the last 4 hours so we had to hurry, BOO!

Mia EYEballing the mac-n-cheese!

Once we got our bellies full, we headed home so that I could get ready to go to work.  So I worked, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.  THEN I went to mom and dad's house to pick up my little bundle of joy.  When I got there she was sleeping ever so peacefully UNTIL she overheard me and uncle B talking.  WATCH  OUT!  She didn't get her nap out and she was C-R-A-N-K-Y!!!!!  Nothing we would do would make her happy.  We all tried holding her and she wanted down.  You would put her down and she would cry to be picked back up.  She didn't want food, bottle, Elmo NOTHING!!  I decided she just needed to go to sleep and that wasn't going to happen until we got in the car to go home.  As soon as we pulled out of the driveway, she was instantly quiet!  HOWEVER, I turned off the neighborhood road and looked up and there was a spider on my window.  EEEK!  Uh oh, thought vomit coming out.....
*I HATE, HATE, HATE bugs, especially spiders.  They give my the heebeegeebees! YUCK*
So, what did I do??  Well I first tried to "flick" it off, only for it to drop down by my arm.  PANIC MODE NOW ON!!  This disgusting creature is NOT gonna crawl on me!  I repeat NOT GOING TO CRAWL ON ME!!  So I smashed him!!  I immediately looked up and I was on the other side of the road about 2 feet from a mailbox.  AHHHH....Instinct was to SwErVe and not hit it, but guess what??  I HIT IT!  OMGosh, I was freaking out.  My first thought was Mia.  I looked back and she was just so completely calm, I was relieved by that but still freaking out and shaking.  I was nervous, embarrassed and terrified.  I had glass all over the dashboard from my mirror and was so sad I already banged up my new car! UGH!  Then I started thinking...What if that would've been a kid?  What if another car would've been in that lane?  Oh my it could have been so much worse.  I could've hurt or killed someone else or my own child!  I would never have been able to forgive myself.  Now, I'm really stressed.  I call mom and dad- who came immediately to my rescue!  After the realization that I am a moron, they supported me and dad and ben cleaned my car up for me!  I love them so much!
the $1150.00scratch...

my mirror :(

Thank God for nothing more serious happening.  I have just become a more cautious driver.  I guess I'm just gonna have to suck it up and let spiders crawl on me...

*I just got cold chills thinking about that*

After the "incident" I didn't want to drive home.  I was nauseous, had a headache and was shaky.
*Felt like a borderline anxiety attack*
So, I had my 13 year old brother come home and spend the night with me!  REAL MATURE of me right?! *Whatever, that kid made ALL A's on his report card-WAIT 100% A's at that!  He can miss a day for his sisters mental health right?!*  So he did because that's the kind of brother I have!  Jealous? You should be!  I love my little bro!
Ok so this morning I was convinced I was going to have a good day.  We started out by going to get an estimate to fix the truck.  $1150.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sheesh, let me just pluck that from the tree in my back yard.... Anyway, still determined to have a good day, we went to McD's for some lunch and a sweet tea and then to Target!
*Get this, I was down to only 3 diapers for my kid-TOTAL!  3!!*
Diapers was my excuse to go, but we ended up getting some other fun things like 2 more bathing suits for the princess, a bathing suit cover up of course, a wiffel ball set, dog blankets and other stuff!  RaNdOm?  Yes, I know!!
Target fun!

Dave wanted to enjoy the weather before he had to go to work, so Dave, Ben and I played some wiffel ball.  NOW, I was a softball player, but I'm a little rusty!  BUT I must say- I still got it! HAHA!

We put Mia in her pack-n-play on the front porch with some toys so that she could enjoy the weather too!
with chocolate animal crackers for a snack!
Such a good girl!

During our little game, Ben went to look for a ball around back when he heard "chirping" in the grill!  He lifted the grill AND....
Baby birds in the grill!

*I DISlike birds too!  They freak me out for some reason.  I think because of that movie...*
*Oh, just thought of something funny...the other day mom was in the garage with a bird.  She was looking up at it trying to get it to fly out and IT POOPED IN HER EYE!!  HAHAHAHA*
Uncle B in the "stance"
Hubbs
Mia chillaxing on the porch
Tyson hung out by me the whole time!
Thats right!  I still got it! NOT!!!

By this time, Meme had arrived and it was time for little girl to have some good food!
Didn't like ANY of these-maybe the cantaloupe a smidge!
She LOVES these!

Have you ever seen these?  My cousin Tina was telling me about them that she buys them for her kids and they love them.  They are "single" sized and YUMMY.  They come in a four pack and are only 40 calories-so for the momma's that help the babies eat their food it's all good!  Mia can not stand baby food veggies so I had to figure something out that would get her nutrients in and these worked like a charm!
So after mom and Ben left, Cristal and Jaelyn came over to visit!  They are going out of town this week and we just needed some "girl" time before they left.  We got on the conversation of what to feed the girls and decided we would take a short field trip to Wal-Mart!  Sometimes we just feel as if we are running out of options of what to feed them.  At this age, they want real food, not baby food, but we also want them to be healthy and get all of their vitamins.  It's good to have a friend with a baby your baby's age to bounce ideas off of.


So, that has been our crazy past couple of days....SHEW Im wore out just writing all that!  HAHA

1 comment:

CJA said...

thanks for having us over for a chat im gonna miss ya while im gone but plan to catch up as sooooon as i get back even if i have to hike to your TVille house :) haha love you ... your the best!