Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I hope you dance...

Dear Mia,
I have decided to sporadically write "letters" to you in this blog so that you have them forever.  Here recently a lot of things have made me really understand that you are never guaranteed tomorrow.  So you need to live and love as if you will not have tomorrow.  And just in case tomorrow never comes for me, I want you to know how very much I love you. 
I love you so very much that I can not even begin to explain it.  My heart beats for you, I breathe for you, I wake up every morning with a smile on my face just because I get to see you.  I look forward to all of my days off because I get to spend every second of them with you.  When I work, all I can think about is you-what you are doing, what you are wearing, what have you eaten, are you in a good mood, if not, how come?  I want to know every detail of you and don't want to miss one moment with you because to me, every single moment is special and priceless.  
Of course, we all have our days where we aren't in such a good mood or we aggravate each other, but my love for you NEVER leaves or even decreases a smidge.  If anything every single day, hour and second I have with you, I love you even more than the second before.  
You are truly my blessing from God.  I know people always say that about their children, but it's different for me.  You weren't supposed to be here with me.  But, by all of the prayers and God's grace, you are here and healthy!  You are my miracle and I thank God every single day for you.  He is such an amazing Father-gracious, loving and merciful!  I try my very best to bring you up knowing Jesus.  If you take away anything that I have taught you, and will teach you, I pray that it is to be a strong christian woman.  Mia, if you follow Jesus everything else will just fall into place.  He will never leave you or forsake you. 
Mia Camille, you are my angel and I love you more than words can express. 
Forever and Ever,
Mommy

♥♥

No comments: