Thursday, June 27, 2013

Let’s go painting!

Last night, my mom, Tina and I all got to go out and use our Mother’s Day presents!  Gift cards to a local paint spot!  It was SO much fun!!
Uptown Art is a place you go to paint, have a snack and a glass of wine and just have a good time! 

My little snack plate, a glass of moscato and my paint pallet.
IMG_8799

Our instructor was from Australia and had a fabulous accent!  She was hilarious and I loved listening to her!

Our painting was called “Rainy night” which was exceptionally appropriate considering it was a very rainy night!!

My painting…
IMG_8803IMG_8802

All three of us and our paintings…
IMG_8806IMG_8809
Tina’s, moms and mine.

Me and my momma

IMG_8807

Such an awesome girls night!  We will definitely be going back.  Maybe next time with the boys :)

HUGE thank you to Uncle B and my dad for taking AMAZING care of my girls while I was out having some fun!! They took awesome care of my girls and the house was even spotless when I got home!!!!!!!  I am so thankful for those men!!!  LOVE YOU BOTH, and I am so grateful!!!!

No comments: