Friday, June 28, 2013

Let’s starts SOLIDS!

OK, so, Finley is a little over 5 months old, and I have not given her any thing other than breast milk.  Either directly from the source or from a bottle.  I was planning on doing exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months, but apparently, I got a wild hair and decided to just try it and see what she does.

I bought one package of Gerber’s Organic apples, mixed it with some rice and tried it out.  Just for kicks and giggles. Have I told you how much more laid back I am, this time around?!  ;)

Ignore my painting in the background, I haven’t hung it up yet.  Lets focus on the cute baby, k?
IMG_8862IMG_8864

IMG_8865IMG_8866

HAHAHA!!  That face!!  I’m not thinking she is a fan!  Not sure if it’s a taste thing, pretty sure it’s just the new texture!  HAHA
IMG_8868IMG_8869

We will try again later.  No big deal.  ::Insert ultimate relaxed momma, second go ‘round!::

I mean, if I would have blogged when Mia was this age, you would have seen my crazy.  I started her at 4 mos. (per Dr. request) and she wasn’t ready.  However, I forced it on her every.single.day.  And she hated it (wasn’t ready) until 6 months.  I would get SO upset and think she would never eat and may even need a G-tube.  (I told you I was cray cray!)  You would never know it now, because girlfriend is a little piggy and is NOT picky, AT ALL!!

No comments: