Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mia’s First Soccer Game

I can’t exactly say it was a success.  I guess she did as much as all 4-5 year olds do.  Chase the ball some, pick some grass, sit on the field and come off the field to tell me “Mama, I’m SO tired!”

DSC_0001

She at least looked super cute doing it!

DSC_0003

As much as I hate to admit it, I was SO my father’s daughter out there.  Yelling at Mia when she wasn’t paying attention to “KICK THE BALL!”, “PAY ATTENTION!” etc. Dave and I were probably the most obnoxious parents there.  And we are playing for our church

I really need to get it together.

During practice.  Mia’s turn to kick the ball!
DSC_0008

Her team consists of 4 AND 5 year olds, and I’m pretty sure she is one of the youngest on the team, and definitely one of the smallest!  I need to give  a lot some slack.
 
Stretching and warming up!  How cute are little kids warming up??
DSC_0010DSC_0011

This picture cracks me up!  During their warm up run, my poor girl got stampeded!
DSC_0013
The little trooper got right back up and kept running! HAHA

Daddy giving Mia a little constructive criticism ;)
DSC_0023

DSC_0024DSC_0025

Pretty sure I felt terrible for being so hard core after the game.  Next game I am just going to sit back and let her have fun!  Life it too short to get all worked up.  Especially about a soccer game :)

No comments: