Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Zoo with my girls

We actually had plans to go on a group play date today, but little miss woke up every two hours through the night with congestion, sneezing and runny nose.  Poor baby couldn’t breathe.  I didn’t know if it was the start of a cold, or terrible allergies like her mother, but I decided to cancel, just in case.  I didn’t want to expose any other kids, even though she was acting mostly fine.  A little fussy for Finley, but still a dag on trooper.

I have recently been going to the zoo with just Finley and I, with my girl friends, while Mia is in school.  Not that I don’t absolutely LOVE that, but today, I decided that I would take both girls, by myself.  To spend quality time with them, instead of me with friends, and just them being there.

I LOVE spending time with them.  I really get to listen to Mia and man!  That girl is smart and witty and knows so much more than I think she does!

IMG_0172

IMG_0175IMG_0176

Swinging…
IMG_0177IMG_0179

IMG_0183IMG_0184

These girls are so much fun!
IMG_0185

My pretty baby :)  Feeling like crapola, but still rocking a smile on that pretty face!
IMG_0188IMG_0189

IMG_0190IMG_0191

Imitating the gorilla!
IMG_0192

Taking a break, eating her apple.
IMG_0196

“Mom, take my picture on the zebra chair!”
IMG_0197

After lots of playing and two hours of walking, up and down hills, these girls were pooped!

Over it…
IMG_0198IMG_0199

I SO SO enjoyed my day, with just my two girls.  Love them more than they know!

No comments: