Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve! Celebration Part 2

Today my grandpa and his wife and my Uncle Nathan (who is just a few years older than me!) and his wife came into town and we all went and had our Hibachi/Sushi dinner!  This has become a tradition over the past few years and I LOVE IT!  We were just missing Damon and Angie!

That fake smile kills me!  She looks like she is in pain!  HA
DSC_0504

Our best try at a family Christmas picture…

DSC_0515
Y’all?  A family picture is HARD these days.  I get the fake smile from the first born, the baby is HIGHLY uninterested and Daddy usually has his eyes closed.  By the time we were done I was sweating!!  WHEW!

How sweet is that little booty??
DSC_0501

Waiting for our food!  Finley enjoying a lemon :)
IMG_1196IMG_1198

One of my besties and I!
IMG_1199

Dinner is served! Not all of it pictured. Salmon sashimi, tuna tataki and a candy cane roll!
IMG_1200IMG_1201IMG_1202

IMG_1203

Grand Poppy, Ann and Mom
IMG_1204

The guys!  My 3 very favorite men in the whole world in one picture!  Daddy, Ben and Hubby!  (Love you too, Nathan ;))
IMG_1205

Emily, the girls and I!
IMG_1208

My heart is SO full!

No comments: