Monday, December 2, 2013

This and that; Here and there

My first time being crafty and I made a semi-decent Christmas wreath for our door.  I seem some obvious flaws, but overall, I love it!!

IMG_0932

*****************************************************************

This precious first born of mine, can look (and act) so much like a teenager sometimes, but still so much like my sweet little baby…

IMG_0944
Love her sweet heart!

**************************************************************************
I have tried, and tried AND TRIED to get some Christmas pictures of the girls, but have had NO luck!!  Between the totally fake cheeses of my 4 year old, to the mobile-never-hold-still 10 month old, it makes me break a sweat trying to get a picture!!  So here are some outtakes…haha

DSC_0811

DSC_0846

DSC_0855

DSC_0894

And a couple of decent ones…

DSC_0807

DSC_0904

Oh well, maybe I’ll get one, maybe I won’t.  They are still super cute though :)

No comments: