Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Teething sucks!

My always happy, always smiley baby is being taken over by teeth!!  Don’t get me wrong, she is still very happy and social, but at about 3pm each day (for the last week) she has gotten soo fussy and not sleeping well.  She is drooling, chewing all.the.things. and has a nose full of snot.  She is clingy to me and crying if I put her down!!  I am SO not used to this.  Mia was THE BEST teether.  I never even knew she was teething until I saw the tooth.  And this is so out of character for Fin!

IMG_0948
Gotta have Sophie!

The only way she will nap…
IMG_0963
Not that I care too much  ;)  The house can wait!

She does LOVE playing in her big sisters closet, though! HAHA!
IMG_0966IMG_0967

I wish these teeth would hurry up so I could have my baby back and feeling better!

No comments: