Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Girl time

To keep Mia occupied while I was getting ready this morning, I let her play in my make-up.  She loves to do this, but I only allow her to when I need to get ready because she makes such a mess of the bathroom AND her face!  Desperate times call for desperate measures.
1-10-12
She looked cute even with her bed head and all :)


It was an all girls day today!  Mia and I met our friends Lori with her daughter B and Christy with her daughter Nadia for lunch and zoo time!  Since it was in the 50’s today we wanted to get outside.  I don’t think there will be too many more days like this here soon.
1-10-12-1
How sweet is this?  The girls all wanted to hold hands while we were walking around the zoo!  It is so nice to have some girl friends (her age) for Mia, especially when they have some pretty awesome mommas ;)

1-10-12-2
Checking out the gorillas.

1-10-12-3
They all liked watching the baby polar bear.  This is the same one I blogged about before.  She is so active and fun to watch!

1-10-12-4
Momma and her lovey :)

1-10-12-5
My little chicken!  I’m not quite sure what has happened lately, but Mia *refuses* to go down any slides or even climb up to the top to get to the slide.  When she does climb a few steps, she gets down on her hands and knees and crawls, as if she is scared to be up high. I have noticed this fear of heights over the past 6 months or so.  Not sure if this is a little innate phobia of hers or a learned trait from a scary memory?

We had a great nap after the zoo, then Mia and I had dinner and now we are gonna cuddle and watch some Toy Story!  Thank you Lord for this perfect day :)

Hope you had a great day!

No comments: