Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Relaxing kind of Wednesday and Thankfulness

We didn’t do much of anything today.  Mia went to school, I got a haircut, or trim I should say, and Dave cut the grass for one last time of the year.  After Mia got out of school, we all three went to eat lunch together and then Daddy had to go to work.

Mia and I then lounged around and made a trip to Sally’s Beauty Supply because my flat iron all of a sudden went caput.  I hate that I had to buy another flat iron, but glad it gave me an excuse to go the the beauty store :)

We came home, did our bath time beauty ritual for the girlie, painted her toes and now were watching some Mickey cuddled up on the couch together before bedtime!

My tech savvy kiddo…

DSCF7507DSCF7511

Blowing her toes dry :)

DSCF7516

Am I the only one who looooves lazy days?  I honestly look forward to them!

Oh, I think I’m going to jump on the bandwagon and do the 25 days of Thankfulness.  I am a day behind so I will do 2 today!

*I am thankful for a hard working, loving husband.  He is my better half and I am so thankful God put us together. He sacrifices his body and schedule to go to work so that Mia and I have what we need and want.  I couldn’t ask for a better father to my child.  He loves her unconditionally and gets down on her level to play with her.  He would be the first one to cheer her on on the sidelines if she was in band, ballet or soccer.  I love him with all of my heart and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with him!

*I am thankful for a healthy daughter.  We almost had to give her back to God on her actual BIRTH day, put He graciously blessed and healed her and let us keep her.  I am thankful to have a daughter so sassy and full of life.  She is spunky, outgoing and flat out hilarious!  I love her with all of my heart and am proud she calls me mommy!

No comments: