Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful Day #5

Ben.
My 12 years younger brother.  This kid is incredible.  No, seriously!  He is basically skipping 2 years of high school and is doing this advanced school thing.  He will graduate with an associates degree the same month he graduates high school!  He got the same score on his ACT in the 9th grade as I did in the 12th grade.  I seriously don’t know where he got his brains OR ambition.  I never cared that much for school.  The only reason I went to school is because I knew I wanted to get married and have kids ASAP!  HA!
“B” and I have always had a very close relationship.  He is more like a son to me than a brother.  Any future girlfriend has to worry more about the dreaded sister than the mother-in-law.  I will be some girls worst nightmare if they hurt my baby brother.
Ben is also an incredible uncle to Mia.  What other 14 year old boy do you know who LOVES to hang out with his sister and niece?  B is definitely a rare breed!
IMG_2138
Love you B!

1 comment:

SassyCassie said...

Wow! How awesome that he's going to get his associates at the same time as his high school diploma?