Monday, November 14, 2011

My little exhibitionist

Yep, you read it right.  Mia is going through a stage where she just wants to be naked.  All.The.Time.  We put her to bed fully clothed and when we get her out of bed, she is in her birthday suit, with her diaper thrown out of her bed!

We keep our thermostat on 69 degrees.  I walk around in sweatpants and t-shirts and cover up with a blanket, but my child walks around nakey-even with cold hands and feet!  HA!  She will take her diaper off and say “shew we stinky.”  Crazy girl.

I don’t mind her running around with no clothes, it actually makes it a little bit easier with potty training, but when she is naked in her bed, she will pee on her covers.  I’ve had to wash bed clothes every day this week!  Finally, I decided to turn her zip-up pajamas around backwards so she couldn’t get undressed.  That is the only thing that has worked so far!

Has anyone else’s child ever went through this phase?  What did you do about it?

No comments: