Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankfulness Day #11

Even though I often grumble about having to get up and go to work, I am thankful for the job I have.  I have a stable job, with income that pays the bills, work closely with some awesome doctors and get to be part of every family’s biggest blessing.

I am blessed to have the ability to work, with a flexible schedule so that I don’t miss out on Mia’s life.  God gave me a talent to nurse and care for new mothers and infants.  How much more rewarding does it get?!

Days like today, although very busy, my job is very rewarding.  Today  I had a patient write a letter and speak to my assistant manager about what great care I provided for her and how appreciative she was of me.  I hope that I made a positive impact on her birth story and that she remembers me forever!

Nurses are truly a blessing to everyone they come in contact with and I am proud to say that I am one!

No comments: