Friday, November 22, 2013

High School girls night!!

I worked this afternoon until 3, and then Mia went to spend the night with Meme and Poppy, because I was hosting a girls night/sleep over for our high school Juniors at church!!  We ordered pizza, ate Oreos, played games and laughed!  The girls really enjoyed looking through our photo albums and laughing (at my expense!) at how silly and different Dave and I looked way back then!  It’s cool because they were looking at pictures of us, at their current age!  Boy, did I feel old!!  We had such a great time!

Sam, on the other hand, didn’t know what to think about all of these girls in her house.  She was super angry at first, but she slowly warmed up.  However, she was being very protective of me.  a couple of the girls managed to get a picture of her possessiveness of me…

IMG_0834IMG_0842
I just love my personal protector :)

We stayed up until about 2am (this mama felt like she got hit by a truck the next day! HA!) and then Dave brought us all home donuts!
We had such a great night!  LOVE all those special girls and love watching them become godly women!  So glad I get to be a part of their lives.

No comments: