Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving #1

Now that Mia is feeling better, we were able to have Thanksgiving dinner with our family!  My mom and dad came over a little bit earlier than the others to get a little time in :)

My mom managed to get both of my girls to take a nap!!
IMG_0895IMG_0899
There is nothing fake/posed about these pictures.  My girls were OUT!  They love their Meme!

IMG_0891

Aaaannddd, that is all the pictures I got :(  We were so busy visiting and eating and talking I didn’t take any other pictures.  Good and a bad thing.

This year, like every year, I am thankful for the loving God we serve, my husband, the family that He has blessed me with, my two happy and healthy children, our home, etc.  I realize that we live in abundance and are infinitely more blessed than we deserve.

So, so fortunate.

No comments: