Thursday, July 18, 2013

A few firsts

Today was a day of firsts.  Three of them, to be exact.

First, Finley has officially said “dadadada” and “nananana”!!!!!!  And although I know she doesn't know what they mean, she still said something, with syllables and not just cooing and grunting and screaming! HA!!

Secondly, we had another pool day today.  That’s not the “first” I’m speaking of.  By the end of the day, Mia was swimming WITHOUT floaties!!!!!  She would jump in the pool, pop back up to the top and swim over to the side or steps, without swimmies or help!!!  Of course I was standing right there the whole time, but, SHE DID IT!!!  Such a little water bug :)  Proud mommy.

Some pool pics…
DSC_0002

DSC_0016

IMG_9269IMG_9268

And lastly, although not a huge deal, it is a milestone.  My tiniest baby is growing too fast.  Here is proof…

IMG_9250IMG_9251

Why is she so big?  And cute??  GAHHH!!!
IMG_9254
These two melt my heart.

No comments: