Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Today makes SIX years of marriage to my best friend and love of my life!

This guy and I?  Have been through life together.  And I do mean Life.  From the age of 15, we’ve grown up together, graduated college, got married, moved 3 times and had two children in our six short years.  We’ve been through the ups and downs, highs and lows, deaths and weddings and births.  We’ve done infertility, miscarriage, complicated pregnancy and NICU baby.  Check, check and check.  Our marriage has been put to the test, and we have persevered.  He is truly my best friend and I am so thankful for him.

July 1999.  Both 15 years old.
IMG_9236

IMG_9237

Engagement pictures.  October 2006.
IMG_9238IMG_9239

Wedding Day, July 14, 2007.
IMG_9240IMG_9241

April 8, 2009.  Waiting on our first princess.
IMG_9242

He is such a hard worker to provide for our family.  He has a terrible shift and drives a long way each day in order to provide and not move me away from my family.  He is an amazing daddy to our girls.  He’s smoking hot.  More so now than at age 15. HAHA! 
IMG_6970

I am so very thankful God put us together.  I love him with my whole heart and would be lost without him!  I love you baby!

Here’s to MANY more!!

No comments: