Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 5 Hospital stay (round 1)

Not much difference going on right now.  My ladies got to come up and visit their daddy, and I think it made everyone happy :)

There is something about daddy’s arms that put both babies in a trance…
20140523_20350820140523_204249

Today, Dave feels about the same.  The biggest issues he is having at the moment is fatigue and loss of appetite.  He is getting a medical marijuana (Marinol, pill form) to help with nausea and appetite.  The nurse in me is feeling so helpless because I so badly want to fix him.  I know he needs to eat, but telling that to someone who has no appetite and is a little nausea, is difficult! 

Please keep praying for my love. Pray that the tumor responds well to the chemo, he has minimal side effects from it, for his appetite and our overall spirits.  Thank you for all the love and prayers :)

No comments: