Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So here’s the deal

I know this sounds morbid, but when I had all this blood in my urine CT scans kidney stones business, before I found out it was kidney stones, I was fearful of the “C” word.  I started getting all I’m not scared to die, I just don’t want to leave my girls.  They need their mom.  I want to watch them grow up and be there for them kind of anxious.  I was telling Dave that if anything happened to me, I wanted him to promise me that he would read them my blog.  I want them to see the memories we've made.  After talking with a good friend of mine, she told me how she had wrote her daughter all of these letters for big events through her life, just in case God forbid, something happen to her.  I thought this was a great idea because none of us know when our last day will be.  We think we are invincible and we will just be here, everyday, for our kids.  Unfortunately, that doesn’t always happen.

 

Therefore, I am going to start writing “letters” to my girls, just in case I am ever not physically present in their lives.  Again, God forbid, but no day is ever promised and there are things that I would want them to know and hear from their momma. Things that I was glad, am glad and looking forward to having my mom to talk to about.

 

These letters will be solely for my girls.  I haven’t even decided if I should post them or just leave them as drafts.  Do I write each girl their own letter of the same topic, or combine them?

No comments: