Thursday, April 25, 2013

The day we brought her home

Today marked the 4 year anniversary of bringing our first baby home from her 17 day stay in the NICU.  I know I blog about this every year, but honestly, this day was better than her actual birth day.  Every year, I feel the need to celebrate her on this day.  Her NICU stay was so scary and every day was full of uncertainties, but my girl?  Is a survivor and a true fighter!  It was a rough first year, but every day was worth it.  she is nothing short of amazing.  I could fall to me knees and praise and thank God every day for allowing her to stay on earth with me, but it would never be enough.  We are truly blessed with this little lady in our lives.

My first lady who made life worth living…
IMG_7569IMG_7571IMG_7572IMG_7575

The day we brought her home we went to Sapporo’s (sushi restaurant) to celebrate, so that is what has become tradition to do every year. So much fun and yummy food!
IMG_7562IMG_7563IMG_7564

Getting a picture of her requires lots of bribery!
IMG_7583IMG_7586

Thank you Lord for this special little girl!

No comments: