Friday, April 26, 2013

The Interview

Now that Mia is 4, I wanted to interview her again. I interviewed her the for the first time last August when she was a little over 3 years old.  I asked the same exact questions.

1. What is your name?   Mia.  Mia Huff.      
2. How old are you? Four
3. What is your favorite animal?  Tiger
4. Who is your best friend?  Isaac (a little boy in her preschool class)
5. What is your favorite movie?  Brave
6. What is your favorite book?  Dragons (I have NO idea where this whole dragon thing came from.)
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Get married.
8. What makes you happy?  Jumping on the trampoline and going shopping.
9. What makes you sad?  ::insert sad face, pretend crying::  Having the devil in my heart.
10. What is your favorite food?  Noodles
11. What is your favorite song?  Twinkle little star and the pirate song (I’m assuming from the Disney channel?)
12. What is your favorite game?  Playing outside and the park.
13. What is your favorite TV show? Sofia. (Sofia the first)
14. When is your birthday?  I’m four on my birthday.  ::starts singing happy birthday song::
15. What is your favorite color?  Pink

She still did not understand all of the questions, but is getting better!  I don’t even know where she came up with some of the stuff she said! 

No comments: