Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Round 2. Day 2

Just a quick update.  Dave is still feeling pretty well so far.  The biggest issue right now is the loss of appetite and slight nausea.  However, I am still able to get him to drink his protein shakes and eat his veggies and some watermelon.  He got up and took a shower this afternoon, is in good spirits and we even walked around the unit and made jokes.  When Dave isn’t cracking jokes, that is when you know he feels bad.  But for right now, he still has jokes. HAHA
Can I just take a minute to THANK YOU ALL, for everything.  I sit here, with tears in my eyes, with such gratitude and thankfulness in my heart for the things people are doing for us. Friends who are there to hear me cry/vent, make meals, watch kids, etc.  The prayers mean SO MUCH.  I especially want to thank my parents and my cousins, for so selflessly giving of their time, rearranging their schedules, to keep my girls, to show them unconditional love, to feed them, play with them, invest in them.  While I am here with Dave, I am missing my girls something awful.  My mommy guilt is in full swing.  I don’t ever want them to feel unloved by their mama.  I love them so much it hurts.  But knowing they are in such good hands, makes it a bit easier.
I love you all and think you are all the BEST.  I could never repay you or thank you enough.
IMG_20140609_214859
Now, Dave and I are going to watch the LeBron play ;)

GO HEAT!

No comments: