Sunday, June 1, 2014

Progress

The girls and I woke up this morning, had our morning juice, played, cleaned and napped.  Mia wanted her nails painted while sister was sleeping, so that is what we did…

20140601_10045120140601_10045720140601_100524
Her pick, Pink AND Blue!!!!

Poppy came over and brought us some groceries and then Nuna came to get the girls to spend the night!  And mama headed up to the hospital to see daddy!
When I got to the hospital, Dave was up and awake and actually laughing and smiling!!  That made my day :)  His mom and dad and my dad were also visiting.  Dave did have to get a platelet transfusion today because his platelets were down to 18.  BUT??  His WBC count jumped up to 0.48!!!  I never thought I would be so excited about a WBC count of HALF. OF ONE.  HAHA!
After his transfusion, he got his 2 IV antibiotics (Levaquin and Cefapime) and then he got up in the shower.  Dad went out and bought us dinner from Texas Roadhouse and we all sat around the bedside table and ate together!!  I was so proud of him for eating!!  I actually took a picture of it, but it came out black.  HA
Dad then left and Dave and I had a date night, playing cards and eating Nutty Bars!  LOL
20140601_184416
No matter where I am at, or what the situation is, as long as I am with him, I am in my happy spot. 
Depending on his WBC and Platelet count in the morning, we may get to go home tomorrow!!!  Please pray for good lab results!!

No comments: