Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4th! Round 3, Day 5

The chemo has officially kicked in.  He started feeling crappy yesterday, and definitely feels bad today :( But, that is what we expected, and we hope that it is not in vain, but that we are going through this in order to WIN and beat this cancer!
So, as much as I hated to leave, Dave wanted me to go home and spend the holiday with the girls.  He was just going to sleep and wanted the girls to have their mama.  Of course I wanted to be with ALL of them!  So, I went to Kyle and Tina’s and we had a little cookout/swim party!  Meme, Poppy, Ben and Mama Nancy were there as well.  Although I had a few moments (because of missing Dave and seeing what he was missing out on) and didn’t have as much fun as I could have if Dave would have been there, I still had a pretty good time!  I loved all of the company, just missed my better half.

After hanging out all day, swimming and eating, we sat outside and watched fireworks!  It was a pleasant night :)

20140704_19103820140704_213905
I wasn’t really in the mood to take pictures, but I did get these two!! HA!

No comments: