Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Round 3, Day 2

Dave is still feeling pretty good and still has an appetite (except for hospital food, of course!)  We hung out, had some visitors and ate a yummy dinner from Chuy’s!
You know how some men gain weight while their wife is pregnant because of having to eat what she craves?  Yeah.  Well, I’m blaming his terribly fluctuating appetite for my gaining some weight back that I lost from juicing!

20140701_210616
But oh how this tastes so much better than juice :)

Oh!  And this day begins Sarcoma Awareness Month!  Lets take some time to pray for anyone you know who has/have had/will have in the future, a Sarcoma.  They suck.  Lets kick it’s BUTT!!  Raise awareness, yo.  Trust, I never in my wildest dreams would have ever thought we would be dealing with this extremely rare cancer (less than 1% of all adult cancers).

No comments: