Tuesday, July 15, 2014

To do list Tuesday

Daddy is finally feeling like himself again!  So, we have to get as much done as we can while he is feeling good! Today we had lunch, ran to Whole Foods for groceries, came home and cut grass, did some laundry, swam, visited our favorite McKune boys and had Papa Murphy’s pizza on the grill! 

Mr. Jackson got in on a little swing action at the McKune house!
20140715_17412520140715_174127

We had amazing weather, great company, delicious food and lots of laughs!  Today was awesome!

Thank the Lord for another day! 
P.S. Dear Cancer, you are officially helping me to live a better and fuller life.  I appreciate the little things. I don’t take anything for granted.  I don’t worry about little, unnecessary things.  Although this is totally against the grain of my personality, I’m loving it.  So for that, thank you.  Now you can get on your way and EFF off.  NOT Sincerely, The Wife of a Man That Will Kick Your ASS.

No comments: