Monday, May 13, 2013

A fun day with some sweet boys

I started my Monday off with working.  But don’t let that fool you, it was only for four hours!  That is about my average these days, and I love it!!
When I got off work, I stopped and grabbed Mia some lunch, picked her and Finley up from daddy and us girls headed to the park with a friend, Cassie and her sweet boy Sam.  We haven’t actually seen each other since Sam was 3 months and Mia was about 10 months!  But with Facebook, blogs and texts, we picked up like we hadn’t missed a beat!  The kids had fun and it was nice to have adult conversation!
IMG_7843

We came home, had quiet time and then went to Mia’s FAVORITE big cousins baseball games!!

IMG_7844IMG_7845

Pretty sure they like each other ;)
IMG_7846IMG_7847IMG_7848

We came home, had baths and snuggled in bed!
Tomorrow is a big day!  Mia’s last day of 3 year old preschool and her first best friend sleep over!!

No comments: