Friday, May 17, 2013

Four month appointment

I started my day off with some quiet time with this girl, before work.
IMG_7964

While they did this…
IMG_7960

I didn’t want to leave!!
While I was a work, mom and dad sent me a picture of their morning view (the beach from their balcony, of course.), so I sent one back…
IMG_7840
I’m sure they are jealous!

While I was at work, Mia’s Nana came to get her to spend some time with her.  They went to the Disney store, of course :)
After my four hard hours at work, ahem, Daddy met me with Finley for her four month check up!
IMG_7949IMG_7951

IMG_7947IMG_7953

Finley got four shots and absolutely broke her momma’s heart!  But she handled it like a champ!!

We then came home, Nana brought Mia back and we took naps! After nap time, I took Ben and Mia to Nuna’s house while Finley and I went to a church meeting.  After the meeting we met Kyle, Nuna and the boys at McAlister's for dinner!!  That’s always amusing with 3 kids and 2 babies!!  And the babies were excellent ;)  My big girl just likes to be the clown and make everyone laugh!!

I dropped Mia and Ben back off at home and then Finley and I headed to the airport to pick up Meme and Poppy!!!  It was nice to see them again!!

No comments: