Friday, May 31, 2013

A new book and some new bling

Yesterday we hung out for the majority of the day.  We had to go buy new tires, yuck, and the weather was gloomy and rainy, double yuck.  So we hung out inside for most of the day, and I was ok with that! 
We go go go, all of the time, especially in the summer, so I was good with relaxing!

I love nap time!  Especially when I get to cuddle with these two cuties!
IMG_8203IMG_8206

After daddy left for work, Meme and Ben came over to take me to pick up the car and then we headed to the book store.  I’ve heard a lot about this book, so I wanted to try it…
IMG_8257
So far it has not disappointed.  A whole other blog and confessional coming soon for this!!
At the book store…
IMG_8213

We started today off slow. We all got baths and packed up and fed (with 2 children, 4 if you count my husband and the dog, it takes a lot of time and work to get OUT of the house!!) and then headed to get little Finley girls ears pierced!  I really felt bad about it and even questioned doing it.  At 4 months is when we got Mia’s done and she has never fought me about them and they have never been infected, so I figured it was best to go ahead and do them now.  She won’t remember and I will be able to clean them perfectly!
So we went with it.
Before we left.  Trying to get in a good nap before we get out and about!
IMG_8218

FYI: We were parked and hanging out in the car while daddy went in the store.  No, we do not let our children ride like this and Mia is always required to wear her seatbelt the right way.
IMG_8223IMG_8228

They just love each other so much!
IMG_8235

Check out my face in that middle picture!  At least I held her!  With Mia, Dave had to do it while I walked into a whole different store!!
IMG_8246IMG_8245IMG_8244

So sad, but literally 30 seconds later, she was fine and smiling!
We next went to eat at Marks Feed store, where Mia ate an entire cheeseburger, fries, green beans and a corn muffin!  I swear I don’t know where she puts it all in that skinny little body!!
IMG_8237

The girl LOVES some food!  She eats as much as a teenage boy!  And the thumb?  Totally UNprompted.
IMG_8249IMG_8252

Little sister, being as good as gold, showing off her new bling!
IMG_8247

We finished up our wild and crazy Saturday night with a grocery trip!  I know, I know.  Don’t be jealous!  However, it was THE perfect time for grocery shopping!  So peaceful and pleasant.  Apparently, everyone else in the world had more fun things going on.  We must have missed that memo.

Honestly though?  I enjoy every minute spent with my little family, even if it is at the grocery store :)

IMG_8256

No comments: