Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More tests and doctors

Today I had another renal ultrasound and abdominal x-ray. I made my mom go with me because I had Finley, but mostly because I do everything with my mom!  I have been dealing with this since the discovery of my kidney stones, about a month and a half ago.  The urologist said that my kidney still had some mild swelling, so I need to do yet another CT scan to tell us exactly if a stone is still there.  If there is still a stone (in the ureter), they will have to go in, get it out and place a stent.  Boo for that! 
But if you know me, at all, I was just excited I didn’t have cancer.  That is a true phobia fear of mine.

Next up, lunch at Panera!  We had to eat in the car in order to get to my next appointment, but my mom and I can make anything fun!  HA!
We then went in to my OB/GYN office for the awesome yearly thing that women are so privileged to do
We went straight home, took naps and then just hung out at the house, because it is seriously deprived because of how busy we stay!!
Praise God for good test results!

No comments: