Thursday, May 16, 2013

Finley is FOUR months!

Finley girl, it has been four months since you came into this world and stole our hearts!  And you keep on stealing them!!  You are sweet as pie and are happy as long as you are being talked to!  You give lots of smiles and laughs!!

DSC_0014

You are:
Weight: 13 lbs.  50%
Height: 23 inches.  25%
Head: 16.25 inches.  50-65%

DSC_0013

Girlfriend, you are seriously the best baby!!  Very tolerant and patient! 
You like to play on your play mat for little increments and you bat at the toys.  You sit up in your bumbo like a big girl.  You do tummy time well, but after about 10 minutes, you get sick of it and want to be turned over!  You still do not roll over, but I don’t exactly give you a chance, because as soon as you whimper, one of us picks you up!!

DSC_0037

Your sleeping has taken a turn for the worse, unfortunately.  You fall asleep between 8-10 and then wake up between 1-4.  Between the hours of 1-5am, you nurse on and off about every 1-2 hours.  It is wearing me out!!  Once we get to about 7am, you go back to sleep for a couple of hours.  Your sister was definitely a better sleeper than you!  I’m hoping you get the memo soon!!  Although, if I’m being honest, yes I am tired, but I don’t mind at all.  I put you in bed with me and you nurse right back to sleep.  I just know this time won’t last long, so I’m just trying to enjoy every ounce of it!

DSC_0045

You still nurse about the same as last month.  You much prefer it, over a bottle.  But so do I!

You are such a joy and I love every minute of being your momma! 

DSC_0015

One, two, three and four months.
DSC_0016IMG_7128
DSC_0108DSC_0017

No comments: