Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday lunch and shopping

We had plans to have a picnic lunch at the park with my friend Mindy and her two girls after school, but the weather wasn’t cooperating, so we just had a little lunch at CFA.  I always love talking to Mindy, and Mia loves to play!

After lunch we spent some time with daddy before heading to the mall!  I realize that “running to the mall” is a common theme in these posts.  I seem to have a problem.  We swung by and picked up uncle B to go with us.  He is basically my stand-in husband through the week.  Such a huge help and fun to have around! 
I needed some more hand soap  and I absolutely love BB works antibacterial kind.  They had a 5 for $15 sale, so that is the reason I went to the mall.  I also bought Mia a special “lip glops” treat.  The girl LOVES some lip gloss!
IMG_7696IMG_7697
She dressed herself, by the way.  And it wasn’t worth the argument.

We just kind of “browsed” by Gymboree and “scanned” through the clearance rack when a worker came by me and told me to not buy anything today, but to hold it until tomorrow because they were going to be having a huge sale.  Like an additional 40% off the previously marked down items.  I am all about a sale and shopping for the season/year ahead, so that is what I did.  Shopped and had her put everything behind the desk, until tomorrow!

No comments: